Monday, August 14, 2017

Insatiable Curiosity!?...

Looking back at my life I realize I've always had what could be considered an obsession to finding out the answers. I used to think that was just a normal curiosity that everyone had so I never gave it a second thought, but the older I get I can now consider it more like an insatiable curiosity, if I want to know something I search for the answers non stop, that has led me to trust my intuition more and more, although it has also led me to have more questions that invariably arise from the answers.

Curiosity to what you ask? to anything and everything, to life, to death, to all the mysteries that arise from being a sentient thinker living in this realm experiencing life in the Broadest Possible Spectrum that exists in all of Creation.

I've always been a sceptic and never really a scholar, so I've had to rely on hours, weeks, months, years of research just to vaguely understand who we are, why we're here, what's our purpose, is there anything else, do we come back, who are the others, friends or foes, duality, dimensions, spirituality, religion, science, collective consciousness, quantum physics, sets of beliefs, the shadow and so many other things and the more answers I find that make sense to me and my intuition tells me I should pay attention to the more the questions arise.

So what do you do when you have some answers but still have so many questions, I guess if that was a question I had to answer to win a contest that at the same time would satisfy all that part of my life I've spent trying to get all the answers, I would have to say "I Trust Life!" and that alone satiates my "Insatiable Curiosity!"


Hugs xoxo

@nit@

No comments: