Monday, October 3, 2016

These Are The Best of Times...

I used to have these annoying habits of looking at life and humanity in bad deterioration, I would point that out to my husband every night when he insisted on watching the news. I don't like watching the news I think its not smart to waste time seeing how other people chose to treat each other when I'm trying to stay focused on the things I can do for others. I believe that if I'm not going to be a part of the solution to their problems then even my negative energy when I'm watching that will feed the already negative situation.

I thought for a long time that what us humans have done so far to life has not brought the results it should have with all this knowledge, wealth, globalization, advances in every field known to man, intelligence, technology, people reaching for new limits, spirituality at its peak wouldn't you think we should've gotten the gist of what doesn't work and just stop it, like wars, crime, bigotry, poverty, malnutrition, illiteracy,  illnesses, greed, power even knowledge most of the time. All of these aberrations have escalated maybe not to the maximum because there are an awful lot of good people in the world, but I don't think the good guys are the majority, it's like we all have our own little hidden Angel and our little hidden Devil. I think egoism is at its worst EVER.

So why am I saying that these are The Best of Times is because now we can all clearly see what we have become, we don't just read it in books or newspapers, or pass on the gossip from one to another, now everyone records their own lives, everyone has an audience, the more stupid or wild or even gruesome a video the more viral it goes. Everyone can say anything they want or for that matter become anything that we all want. Anyone can fulfill their dreams there are sites that will walk you through all the way to the completion of your dreams. There are no more excuses for anyone not to be the being that they came here to be.

I don't have my Pineal Gland open, not yet anyways, perhaps I'm just not totally ready for that, maybe I don't need that to know that if our world continues to deteriorate at this rate the bad guys will continue to lure more good guys into their perception of reality.

However as for me I Am Very Grateful for the opportunity to be living in these times because my life took on a different route, I learned so much and became insatiable for knowledge, not because what I know now is not enough but because in the words of 'Abraham' "I would really love to spread the joy and gratitude of who I am. I want to be a catalyst at making more people feel good".

Sometimes when I'm sitting here writing sending my words out into the Universe, I realize that I write to remind my Soul that "These Are The Best of Times"...

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

No comments: