Monday, October 31, 2016

I Am That...

I am listening to a Meditation tape that I have on my daily list, although this one in particular I don't get to listen to every day because it's almost an hour long and I like listening to shorter meditations, I find that I can stay focused for 15 mins. a lot better than I can for 50 mins. that's just too long for me for now. Working on staying focused longer. I just love the fact that I did manage to take the time to do all the things that I knew I had to do for myself and most of all find a way of looking forward to my new life routine. Creating my New Reality.

I was talking to a young friend of mine, I feel that I can relate better to the younger generations than I can to mine in some areas of my life. This lovely young lady who is a joy to be around has taken the same like to me that I feel for her so we stay connected as often as time allows. She really seems interested in the outcome of my life and seems to admire the way I am.

The reason I like analyzing what it is that she or anyone may admire about me is important not for my ego, but because if I can see in me what they see I will continue to tackle my life with a better perspective.

So back to the Meditation tape I mentioned at the beginning, there was a reason for that. The tape is by Wayne Dyer and the main reason I was drawn to it is because of the title they gave it on Youtube. I'll add it here and let you see for yourselves. I AM That..

At the beginning of the tape Wayne explains that according to the Scriptures that is the Name of G-d. That the name in Hebrew has letters and numbers and each one of the numbers has a sound and that the sound on the tape are the sounds of the letters of the Name of G-d.

Wayne asks for you to determine what THAT means to you so you can attract it into your Reality, you are supposed to write down exactly what THAT means to you. Like for example. I AM an Author... I AM Wealthy... I AM Healthy... and to say it and feel it with conviction as you meditate and listen to the sounds of The Name of G-d so that whatever it is you want manifests into your reality.

I started to think what I would want THAT to be for me and as I did that I couldn't stop thinking of all the growth that I have attained in the last few years of my life. I would go as far as saying that I went from being an Invalid of sorts, now looking back it was mostly due to fear. I believe I lived in some sort of Fear based reality my whole life until one day everything I was afraid of happened and then the Fear was gone. It was like Puff... Magic!!!

I can see through the eyes of those that may think of what I do as brave, because I once would have seen someone like me and thought that, but even while I'm experiencing this sense of serenity and freedom from fear, it's hard to remember what it was like before I felt this way.

There are still things in my life I want, things that will take the place of That... there will always be more things, but the one thing that I really really wanted that to be and I worked my whole life to get, I AM THAT...

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

No comments: