Thursday, September 1, 2016

TRADITIONS!!! TRADITIONS...

I'm sure there must be millions of articles out there that explain why we create traditions, I've never cared to read about it though, because I want to respect my own reasons why I create MY Traditions, and my personal reason is very simple, because they make me feel better that's why I pick them and keep on reverting to them because they bring me some type of well-being.

I can pick any of them like say brushing my teeth with a Sonicare toothbrush while taking a shower. I notice that if I have to brush my teeth outside of the shower it gives me a feeling of laziness, aggghhh I have to stand there for two minutes drooling all over my face, the mirror gets all splashed, with the water closed so I don't waste so much water for two mins. that does nothing for me other than make that pretty sound that water makes.

Now the way I choose to do it while in the shower this is my perception of it, the warm water on my body and my face feels like I'm being caressed by millions of angels that are cleansing every negative emotion that I might be carrying, it takes exactly two minutes to brush with a Sonicare, 1/2 min. on each quadrant and on each one of them I focus on how I visualize my day will be and set my intentions.

The water washes my face, there is no drool only warm water, nothing gets splashed or stained, just cleansed and energized, so for me that's what makes it worth to be put into the category of a Tradition...

Like this morning before my husband went to work we like to make the bed together. It's 10 times faster and very enjoyable as opposed to just one of us making it. Together we tie-up the plans we made earlier while drinking mattes and espresso, another Tradition.

We leave it as if this was a model apartment that's going to be shown to potential buyers, Realtors call it 'Staging', and nobody is going to come here except for us, so why do we take such good care of something that we have to mess up again this evening? because of the joy that it gives us every time we look at it, because of the many ways it makes us feel and most of all because we are so proud and so grateful for having gotten to this place that was once just an intention.

This is why I create MY OWN TRADITIONS... Because it helps me aspire to always do all I can to be all that I was born to be, whatever that may be...

Traditions!!! OH! Traditions...

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

No comments: