Saturday, September 17, 2016

A Kodak Moment...

I was riding with my husband a few days ago, I take him to work mostly Mondays and Tuesdays because he starts work at 4:00 am and there is no public transportation at that time, so we make it a very enjoyable trip and we have practically the whole city to ourselves, the streets are very quiet at that time as you know, it's like flying on a Magic Carpet and viewing every Kodak Moment in all it's splendor.

I snapped a few shots right from the bridge, it's almost as if I'm on a Disney ride high up on this massive bridge trying to capture that Kodak Moment!!! I have better shots than this one, but this one conveys the emotion I was feeling at the moment the best.

I'm a photographer at heart because I try to capture the emotion I was feeling at the moment I saw what my camera captured. Then when I look back at the photos I can clearly remember the emotion.

I share some of my photos on Google Maps as a Guide and I love to see the numbers rise from people who might have decided to go to a place that I might have rated as excellent! I just love recommending all the wonderful people who do great jobs for others and who have pride in their work.

Off to shoot more Kodak Moments...

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

No comments: