Friday, November 6, 2015

Fear Not, Resist Not, Judge Not...


Akashik Prayer

"Divine, Spirit, Source, please move me into a state of forgiveness towards anyone or anything that has hurt me, consciously or unconsciously, from the beginning of time to this present moment. I now forgive them and I release the energy of the past. 

Divine, Spirit, Source, please move me into a state of forgiveness towards myself for any hurt that I have caused others, consciously or unconsciously, from the beginning of time to this present moment. I now forgive myself and I release the energy of the past. 

Divine, Spirit, Source, please move me into a state of forgiveness towards myself for any hurt that I have caused myself, consciously or unconsciously, from the beginning of time to this present moment. I now forgive myself and release the energy of the past.

I invoke the Grace and power of Forgiveness to transform my body, mind, and heart as I return to a state of Divine Innocence. And so it is!"

Hugs xoxo
@nita

No comments: