Sunday, August 4, 2013

Friendship Day vs Groundhog Day

Why is it that we have to have a special day during the year to celebrate 'Friendship' or mothers, or fathers, children, doctors, teachers, grandparents, secretaries, mailmen, bosses, etc. etc. etc.... I say leave the special day celebrations for 'Groundhogs' they deserve a special day since otherwise not many would even know they exist. Why can't we make everyone with whom we interact everyday feel special no matter which hat they happen to be wearing that day? Can you even imagine what it would be like if everyone did that?

To all of my friends "May you have a Happy Friendship Day EVERYDAY!" and to all the rest "May you be made to feel special by someone EVERYDAY!"


We're all special in our own way. Feel it!

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I can in fact obtain helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.


my weblog ... why do we exist