Monday, July 30, 2012

The Twelve Pathways to the Higher Consciousness Planes


I stumbled into this article and thought it was worthy of posting in its entirety. 

If you take the time to read it and absorb everything it says you will realize it's common 
sense. Why suffer doing what doesn't work rather find what works 
and do that =)


Hope it resonates with you as well.


Hugs xoxo
@nit@



The following is from the higher consciousness classic,
        Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes, Jr. 
        which explains the Living Love system to higher consciousness.  
        

        
                    T H E   T W E L V E   P A T H W A Y S
                      To the Higher Consciousness Planes 
                      of Unconditional Love and Oneness

        FREEING MYSELF

         1. I am freeing myself from security, sensation, and power
            addictions that make me try to forcefully control situations
            in my life, and thus destroy my serenity and keep me from
            loving myself and others. 

         2. I am discovering how my consciousness-dominating  
            addictions create my illusory version of the changing world 
            of people and situations around me. 

         3. I welcome the opportunity (even if painful) that my
            minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware of the
            addictions I must reprogram to be liberated from my robot-like
            emotional patterns. 

        BEING HERE NOW

         4. l always remember that I have everything I need to enjoy my
            here and now -- unless I am letting my consciousness be 
            dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past 
            or the imagined future.  
             
         5. I take full responsibility here and now for everything I 
            experience, for it is my own programming that creates my 
            actions and also influences the reactions of people around 
            me. 

         6. I accept myself completely here and now and consciously
            experience everything I feel, think, say, and do (including 
            my emotion-backed addictions) as a necessary part of my 
            growth into higher consciousness. 

        INTERACTING WITH OTHERS

         7. I open myself genuinely to all people by being willing to
            fully communicate my deepest feelings, since hiding in any
            degree keeps me stuck in my illusion of separateness from 
            other people.  
        
         8. I feel with loving compassion the problems of others without 
            getting caught up emotionally in their predicaments that
            are offering them messages they need ior their growth.  
        
         9. I act freely when I am tuned in, centered, and loving, but 
            if possible I avoid acting when I am emotionally upset and 
            depriving myself of the wisdom that flows from love and 
            expanded consciousness. 

        DISCOVERING MY CONSCIOUS-AWARENESS

        10. I am continually calming the restless scanning of my 
            rational mind in order to perceive the finer energies that 
            enable me to unitively merge with everything around me.  
            
        11. I am constantly aware of which of the Seven Centers of 
            Consciousness I am using, and I feel my energy, 
            perceptiveness, love and inner peace growing as I open all 
            of the Centers of Consciousness. 

        12. I am perceiving everyone, including myself, as an awakening
            being who is here to claim his or her birthright to the 
            higher consciousness planes of unconditional love and oneness. 

        ****************************************************************
         The following is from a classic of the higher consciousness
        frontier: The Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes,
        Jr. which explains the Living Love system to higher
        consciousness. 


                       THE SEVEN CENTERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
         
        1. THE SECURITY CENTER.  
        This Center makes you preoccupied with food, shelter, or
        whatever you equate with your personal security.  This
        programming forces your consciousness to be dominated by your
        continuous battle to get "enough" from the world in order to
        feel secure. 

        2. THE SENSATION CENTER.  
        This Center is concerned with finding happiness in life by
        providing yourself with more and better pleasurable sensations
        and activities.  For many people, sex is the most appealing of
        all sensations.  Other addictive sensations may include the
        sound of music, the taste of food, etc. 

        3. THE POWER CENTER.  
        When your consciousness is focused on this Center, you are
        concerned with dominating people and situations and increasing
        your prestige, wealth, and pride -- in addition to thousands of
        more subtle forms of hierarchy, manipulation, and control. 

        4. THE LOVE CENTER.  
        At this Center you are transcending subject-object relationships
        and are learning to see the world with the feelings and
        harmonies of flowing acceptance.  You see yourself in everyone
        -- and everyone in yourself.  You feel compassion for the
        suffering of those caught in the dramas of security, sensation,
        and power.  You are beginning to love and accept everyone
        unconditionally -- even yourself. 

        5. THE CORNUCOPIA CENTER.  
        When your consciousness is illuminated by this Center, you
        experience the friendliness of the world you are creating.  You
        begin to realize that you've always lived in a perfect world. 
        To the degree that you still have addictions, the perfection
        lies in giving you the experience you need to get free of your
        emotion-backed demands.  As you reprogram your addictions, the
        perfection will be experienced as a continuous enjoyment of the
        here and now in your life.  As you become more loving and
        accepting, the world becomes a "horn of plenty" that gives you
        more than you need to be happy. 

        6. THE CONSClOUS-AWARENESS CENTER.  
        It is liberating to have a Center from which your
        Conscious-awareness watches your body and mind perform on the
        lower five centers.  This is a meta-center from which you
        non-judgmentally witness the drama of your body and mind.  From
        this Center of Centers, you learn to impartially observe your
        social roles and life games from a place that is free from fear
        and vulnerability. 

        7. THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS CENTER.  
        When you live fully in the Sixth Center of Consciousness, you
        are ready to transcend self-awareness and become pure awareness.
        At this ultimate level, you are one with everything -- you are
        love, peace, energy, beauty, wisdom, clarity, effectiveness, and
        oneness.

        ----------------------------------------------------------------
             Another file from the High Vibration Academy archives
                                 www.highvib.org
        ----------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goߋd day! Do yoou use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
I'm absolutely enjoying yօuг Ьlog and look forward to new updates.


My weblog stevie Ray Vaughan concert poster