Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where is MY Tom Hanks!

My heart is bohemian, free spirited and passionate. I'm the architect of my destiny, proud mother, closet wannabe producer, director, singer, actor and dancer, lover and friend.

My first name means 'Favored Grace', my last means 'Valley of Roses', put them together and you've got one graceful, sensitive yet sturdy flower with a few thorns in a vast open space.

I study faces and notice the rhythm that people move to, and the orchestra they create together.

I do things that feel right and those that will help me accomplish goals. Love using my senses, laugh and cry at movies, will watch any movie I can, and make up names for the people I love.

Travel the world and get lost on the streets of wonderful places where I manage to experience great adventures, press my snooze button twice, involuntarily open my mouth when applying mascara, love to dance, study body language for fun, talk to strangers to hear their stories, and learn or teach from all those who cross my path.

The one thing I will never do is 'Die with the music still inside of me'

Where is my Tom Hanks? FIND ME!

Love xoxo
@nit@

No comments: