Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Real Answers will come from the Heart...



aquariusAquarius

Tuesday, Jul 5, 2011
You could set up a friend for disappointment today if you don't establish limits on how much you're willing to help. Your mind is racing and you're tempted to agree to nearly anything just to quiet your worry. Unfortunately, this kind of logic won't really solve the problem. Instead of taking the easy way out and then being unable to fulfill your promises, say what you're truly feeling. The real answers now won't likely be rational because they will come from your heart.

This was RIGHT ON THE NOSE AGAIN!!!! If I'd tried to describe my day today I couldn't have done a better job. My intuitive voices are telling me one thing, I just need to listen a little bit more to the voices of my heart.

What do you listen to?

Hugs xoxo
@nit@

1 comment:

Ilana said...

mother!! are you a blondie now?? Work it.