Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Mother of the Beautiful Model



I wanted to share with all of you a letter I just wrote to my daughter, because this small exchange illustrates very well the type of open, simple and fun relationship that we proudly experience with each other, sometimes we laugh so hard that our bellies hurt.

Hey dalin, you must remember about a year ago I asked you for an autographed photo of yourself dedicated to my friend Luis, a spaniard whom I met and really really liked as a human being back in Israel when he came to take the Security Course that I helped organize. Well here he wrote to me again reminding me and I wanted to see if I still have enough pull as "The Mother of the Beautiful Model" to get an autographed photo of you to send directly to him cause I know that would make him very very happy and you know your mother not only loves to make people happy!!!! but she is also the VERY PROUD MOTHER OF THE BEAUTIFUL MODEL!!!!!


He is a father of teenagers and a good husband to his wife, so no danger there for ya, just a little infatuation with a beauty like you perhaps, hey I myself would LOVE an autographed picture or George Clooney wouldn't I? not like I think he'd ever want to have one of me Hot smile the fool!!!! jajajaja Green with envy His name is Luis..... and his e mail address is .............................

So anyhow my love if you have a minute help me make a good friend smile!!! Thanks much in advance xoxoxo

Luvs ya like nothin else xoxox

The Mother of the Beautiful Model ♥´´¯`•.¸¸. ★´¯`☆

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuve la suerte hace unos meses de conocer en tierra sagrada a una mujer completa, bella por dentro y por fuera. Lo cual no es habitual.Fue un regalo de Dios, que creo que supe aprovechar y tengo su amistad. (Esa mujer eres tu Anita) Me admiró mucho tu valentía, fortaleza y todas esas virtudes que te adornan. En España decimos "de tal palo tal astilla", así que siendo tu hija parte tuyo, seguro que será maravillosa igualmente.
Un beso y cariñosos saludos a tu familia.
Luis

Hrdlicka said...

Tuve la suerte hace unos meses de conocer en tierra sagrada a una mujer completa, bella por dentro y por fuera. Lo cual no es habitual.Fue un regalo de Dios, que creo que supe aprovechar y tengo su amistad. (Esa mujer eres tu Anita) Me admiró mucho tu valentía, fortaleza y todas esas virtudes que te adornan. En España decimos "de tal palo tal astilla", así que siendo tu hija parte tuyo, seguro que será maravillosa igualmente. Un beso y cariñosos saludos a tu familia. Luis

Paul said...

Tuve la suerte hace unos meses de conocer en tierra sagrada a una mujer completa, bella por dentro y por fuera. Lo cual no es habitual.Fue un regalo de Dios, que creo que supe aprovechar y tengo su amistad. (Esa mujer eres tu Anita) Me admiró mucho tu valentía, fortaleza y todas esas virtudes que te adornan. En España decimos "de tal palo tal astilla", así que siendo tu hija parte tuyo, seguro que será maravillosa igualmente. Un beso y cariñosos saludos a tu familia. Luis