Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't bury me on Friday Morning...


This was written by my handsome and youthful 92 yr. old Father in Law! That's why he is still so young and vibrant, because he lives his life with humor.

Love you Dad xoxo

"I had to take my wife to the hospital last week. While being examined the first words she spoke to the doctor were "I got to get out by Thursday, got a beauty shop appointment Friday".

Fellows, you're wasting your time taking them to doctors, picking up prescriptions, taking them for MRI's, CAT scans or X-rays. Forget about doctors' appointments, just get them to the beauty shop. That's the best treatment.

I told my Rabbi, "When I die, don't bury me on Friday morning, my wife goes to the beauty shop on Friday morning."

Harold

1 comment:

Poppo said...

DEAR ANITA: THANK YOU FOR KIND WORDS AND PRINTING MY STORY ON YOUR WEB SITE. YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE FAN, AS I AM TO YOU TAKE CARE, LOVE DAD.