Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To Know what We do NOT Know....


Tonight I was looking for a good quote, I came across this one, and it became one of my favorites, because nothing can be more true and valuable than to know that there are things that we just don't know, and that we have to continue to pursue knowledge!

~ To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.~ Copernicus

What inspired me to write this blog was a British Man whose articles I receive daily; his suggestions are very practical and he gives you a 'Recipe for Success' that is simple to follow. He was talking about planning your day and it hit me that the reason why I'm stuck and am not growing faster, is because I don't plan my day, I usually just go with the flow.

Being a free spirited and passionate being comes with some huge handicaps, and the worst one is not planning.

What's happened to me is that every time I plan something, it NEVER turns out the way I thought it would. Sometimes it turns out much better, sometimes much worse, sometimes it doesn't work out at all, and many levels in between, but never the way I thought it would so that made me stop planning and stop worrying and started to just enjoy 'THE ADVENTURE' of living.

I usually just live in the moment and try to always go in the direction of my dreams, but I don't have a set plan, and without a plan it's a lot harder to move forward faster.

So tonight I made a commitment to 'THE UNIVERSE' that I'm making a plan, so I can get there faster, because I'm starting to get a little bored with the Adventure, I need to spice it up a bit... I'll add on some Latino Spice!
I HAVE to finish writing my book, starting TONIGHT!

Do you have a Plan?

Hugs xoxo

Anita

No comments: