Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shall we dance?


I LOVE this quote from the movie 'Shall We Dance?'



"We need a witness to our lives. There's over 7 billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness."

"Necesitamos un testigo de nuestras vidas. Hay más de 7 billones de personas en el planeta... ¿Qué significa realmente una sola vida? Pero en el matrimonio, tu estás prometiendo cuidar de todo. Las cosas buenas y las cosas malas, las cosas terribles, las cosas mundanas... todo eso, todo el tiempo, todos los días. Estás diciendo que 'Tu vida no pasará desapercibida porque voy a presenciarla. Tu vida no estará sin testigo porque yo seré tu testigo'

Shall we dance?

¿Bailámos?

Love xoxo
@nit@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your website by means of Google even as looking for a
comparable subject, your website got here up, it looks good.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
I'm no longer positive where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was in search of this info for my mission.
Stop by my blog post Ripped Muscle X

Anita said...

Thanks for your words Ripped, glad you found what you were looking for, come back anytime you want.
Hugs xoxo @nit@

Anonymous said...

Woω, this piеce of writing iѕ pleasant,
my sister is analyzing these things, thus I am gоing tο cοnvey her.


Alsо visіt my web blog; Submit your website