Tuesday, December 18, 2007

If I Can Make Someone Smile....

I finally found something that I’m so passionate about, that even though it takes a lot of work, discipline, time, concentration, solitude, I can’t seem to get enough of it. I always liked writing, so don’t ask me why it took me this long to figure that out, maybe I was just trying to search for something easier and less time consuming? 


We rely only on ourselves to get that writing done, and it’s draining, especially when what you write is a reflexion of your life's experiences and the way you feel about it. You relive every moment when you write about it, and you can do it over and over again throughout the years and be able to travel through time and space.

I have been writing one thing or another my whole life, and just now figured out that’s what I should have done all along, and now I’d be good at it, instead, I’m just now learning how to do it right, and I’m overwhelmed with what I still need to learn, but I sure won’t stop climbing now that I’m passionate about it.

Writing can make me sad, or can make me very happy, it depends on what I write about, but I’m ok with sad, because how would I know happy without it, in the end its always a release, a new lesson, a new perspective and I always always feel great afterwards.

I write about the places I’ve been and those I want to visit, the friends I’ve met along the way, the experiences I've had, my views on life. I write children’s stories and to friends and strangers just because I hope that anyone who crosses my path and chooses to read what I write can have a smile on their face and forget about their stress and worries even if just for a minute.




What are you passionate about?


Hugs xoxo
@nita

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Congratulation Anita for your new Blog, its very nice.

And its nice too to be the first comennt.

hughs

dalailori said...

Well, I might be nine months late but I'm starting your blog at entry number one. Thank you. You indeed made me smile today and I have not read so much of such inspiration and insight in a long, long time. I needed that today. Thank you for the beautiful blog.

Lorraine in New Brunswick, Canada