Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Holidays and a Magical New Year!




Dear family, friends and strangers:

Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as not remembering how many candles we have to light tonight, or trying to find a parking space at the mall, running around at the last moment trying to get those last minute gifts, figuring out what to wear on New Years Eve, or maybe even deciding that we don't really feel like going out altogether and falling asleep right in front of the TV while waiting for midnight to come.

Whatever it is that you and your family are doing to celebrate this Holiday Season and the beginning of a New Year just remember to make it fun, and may all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!

With Love and  
BEST WISHES!

@nit@ xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing
problems with your site. It appears like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen.

Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is
happening to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
Appreciate it

Feel free to visit my homepage the psychopath test jon ronson

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd
certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website
with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my web page: softball gloves